VECC RECRUITMENT 2018 STIPENDIARY TRAINEE VACANCY 43 POSTS APPLICATION FORM DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY VARIABLE ENERGY CYCLOTRON CENTER
The VECC Department has announced recruitment notification for Stipendiary Trainee in 2018. There are total 43 number of vacancies. The application can be filled up by eligible candidates. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale general instruction, selection, important dates according to the VECC Recruitment Notification 2018.
POSTS & VACANCY:
Physics – 5 post
Mechanical – 1 post
Electronics – 5 post
Civil – 1 post
Engineering drafting – 2 posts
Fitter – 3 posts
Electronics – 3 post
Electrical – 7 posts
Mechanist – 1 post
Dental technician – 1 post
Scientific assistant- 2 post
Technician – 3 post
Fireman – 1 post
The minimum qualification of (category-1) is required B.S.C pass with 60% marks or diploma in any engineering subjects. For (category-2) is required SSC pass with 60 % marks. Candidates with 4 years experience are required for scientific assistant post.
- The minimum age should be – 19 years.
- The upper age limit should be – 25 to 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation is for Others Backward Class candidates.
SCALE OF PAY:
Salary pay per month for category-1 is Rs, 16000/ 1st year, and Rs, 18000/- 2nd years.
Category-2 is 10,500/- 1st year, and Rs, 12,500/- 2nd year.
The candidates will be required to appear in two examination test:
- Written exam ( prelims + mains)
- Interview ( advanced test + skill test)
For the post of fireman candidates should qualify in physical endurance test.
The test will comprise 50 multiple choice question,
Mathematics: 20 questions
Science: 20 questions
General awareness: 10 questions
Last date of application:
Complete application should be sent to the assistant personal officers (GA), variable energy Cyclotron Centre, department of Atomic Energy , sector – 1 , Block – AF, Behan Nagar , Kolkata – 700 064 so as to reach him on before 23.10.2017.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Graduation certificate/ experience certificate also important.
- Birth certificate and others cast certificate should be as per prescribed format for employment.
- Application should be submitted in the preformed given herewith.
- Application should preferably be type written on A4 size paper.
- Disability certificate also important for application.
For more information, visit the links given below –