Uttar Pradesh Primary & Upper Primary School Teacher UPTET 2018 Vacancy
UP Teacher Eligibility Test or TET will be conducted in 2018 for recruitment of teacher in primary & upper primary govt schools. The UPTET notification 2018 can be downloaded in detailed PDF format from the link given below. The vacancy details, region or district wise / category wise number of vacancy has been given on their recruitment advertisement. For more details, visit www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board or UPBEB will conduct the UP TET Exam 2018. Candidates must have done 2 years B.Ed / D.Ed with 50% marks (requirement) or teachers training is mandatory for applying in the TET Exam. The detailed eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, salary structure have been given below. Paper I and Paper II syllabus can also be downloaded from here.
POST & VACANCY:
The vacancy is not mentioned for UP-TET 2018.
- The essential educational qualification required for the Watchman post is the candidate has to pass SSC or its equivalent examination of Indian Armed Forces.
- The Preferred Qualification for the post is Diploma in Police Science from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between the in limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected candidates will be notified later.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The candidates have to pay the fee according to the official notification.
- The notification is for UP state.
- The examination should be 150 marks.
The application for the candidates should be between of Rs. 200/- to Rs. 400/-.
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission –
- Last date of payment through e-challan –
- Last date for submission of payment –
- Date for correction of application starts from –
- Last date for correction of application –
- The answers of written exam should be published in
- Official Website – http://examregulatoryauthorityup.in or http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Candidates must know the recruitment process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates will be recruited through Written Test and interview. There will be paper I and paper II. Those who will only apply for Primary level, will have to appear in paper I, for upper primary level, both the Paper I and Paper II need to be answered. Syllabus for the paper I and paper II can be downloaded from the link given below.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website the UPBEB where the latest recruitment advertisement for UP TET has been released. Instructions and guidelines for filling up the online application form in Hindi and English language can be downloaded from the below mentioned URLs.
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.