UPPCL DEPARTMENTAL JUNIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 VACANCY 935 POSTS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
UPPCL JE Departmental Recruitment 2018: UPPCL has announced official notification for Junior Engineer recruitment 2018. There are total 935 number of vacancies according to the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through the mention mode by official website which is www.uppcl.org. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the UPPCL Upcoming Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 which was published through official advertisement no ADVT. 05/VSA/2018/JE.
POST & VACANCY:
- Junior Engineer (Technician) – 677
- Junior Engineer (Diploma) – 258
- The vacancies will be also reserved for the reserved category according to official rules of UPPCL.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Diploma or Degree or its equivalent examination in electrical engineering from any Government recognised University / Institute.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scales for the above posts will be mention later in the official website.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- The already employed candidate has to submit NOC.
- The application fee is of Rs. 600 to Rs. 900/-.
- The application fee will be applicable according to the relaxation eligibility.
- There is some special reservation for PWD candidates.
- Negative marking will be there in the Phase-I.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to UPPCL.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents which are required.
For more information related to the recruitment notification of UPPCL JE 2018 visit the official website.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.uppcl.org
- Help line for any queries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download official recruitment notification – click here.