PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Manager Posts Officer Vacancy Application Form
PGCIL Manager Recruitment Engineer Posts Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has announced recruitment notification for Experienced Professionals Posts in 2018. There are total 17 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode through online application on www.powergridindia.com. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, document , important dates for the PGCIL vacancy 2018.
PGCIL POST & VACANCIES:
- Manager (F&A)/E4 – 03
- Manager (Electrical)/E4 – 04
- Engineer (Electrical)/E3 – 03
- `vigilance Officer/E2A – 01
- Officer (Company Secretary)/E2A – 01
- Officer (Accounts)/E1 – 05
Minimum educational qualification required for the Dy. Manager (F&A) post is passed CA/CMA with demonstrable skill in use of MS-Office and Windows from a recognised university. The candidates should have nine years post qualification experience in executive or gazetted officer cadre where the candidate should have three years of experience. For other posts download the official notification.
The minimum age will be notified to the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official website as per rules and regulation. On the other side maximum age limit of the candidates should be 42 years. But there is some sort of relaxation will be applicable. The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
The salary for the Selected Dy. Manager (F&A) according to the organization is Pay scale between Rs. 15600-54500/- in average (both the PSU/ Govt.) Along with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-. For the other posts the salary scale may differ.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- Once the fee is paid in any case that is not refundable.
- The signature and photograph of the applicant should be between 30-The signature and photograph of the applicant should be between 30-50 kb.
More information related to it visit to the official website.
- Experience certificate
- Certified pay slip
- Birth / 10th pass certificate as DOB
- Relaxation Certificate (if any)
- Qualification certificate.
The application fee for the candidate is Rs. 400/-
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from –
- Last date of submission –
For more information, visit the links given below –
- Official Website – powergridindia.com
- Download Notification – Click here.