North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017 NWR Vacancy ITI Posts
North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Vacancy ITI Posts: NWR Railway 2017 has announced recruitment notification for the post of ACT Apprentice in 2017 for various ITI trades. Candidates have been invited to apply between 30.10.17 to 29.11.17(within 17 hour) through online application. For more details like eligibility criteria, post & vacancy details, age limit, recruitment dates go through the post below.
Details of the post:
NWR Apprentice eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be 10th class examination or its equivalent(under 10 +2 examination system) passed with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board.
- Candidates should possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration.
Monthly salary for Apprentice in NWR:
Gross monthly salary to be paid to the candidate as will be decided by the Board.Other allowances may be included in their monthly salary.
Less than 24 as on 30.10.17
Less than 29 as on 30.10.17
Less than 27 as on 30.10.17
- Application charges rupees 100/- (not refundable).
- Application payment to be made through online as per the online application process.
- No accommodation will be provided to the selected candidates during their training period.
- Admit card must be downloaded and produced in the examination hall.
Selection will be strictly on the basis of merit, according to the percentage obtained in matriculation (minimum 50% aggregate)+ITI marks in trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
Important dates of NWR Railway Apprentice recruitment 2017:
Last date for submission of online application form is 29.11.2017 (within 17.00 hours)
How to apply:
Candidates are required to visit the official website of North Western Railway (NWR) for applying online. All guidelines are provided in the following links –
- Official website – Click here.