NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY NIOT RECRUITMENT PROJECT SCIENTIST TECHNICIAN VACANCY APPLICATION FORM
NIOT is an Autonomous body under MoES which has announced official notification for recruitment of various posts in 2018. There are total 203 vacancies for Project Scientists, Project technician, Project Administration etc. NIOT is an autonomous and research-development institute. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.niot.res.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important date for the Latest NIOT Recruitment 2018 for various vacancies.
NIOT RECRUITMEN POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts
No. Of vacancy
Project Scientific Assistants
- The vacancies are also reserved for SC ST category candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT / ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Educational qualification for the Project Scientists post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s and Master Degree or its equivalent in engineering and tech with 60% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience required for the post. See the details on the recruitment notification.
- The educational qualification for others posts may differ.
- The maximum age limit should not more than 28 to 40 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The above age will be depends on the posts.
- For relaxation visit official website.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Salary for Project Scientist I is Rs. 55000 plus HRA.
- Salary for Project Scientist II is Rs. 65000 plus HRA.
- The salary scale for other posts may differ.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the first page of the application.
- Both male and female eligible for the above posts.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
- 10th standard certificate as a proof of birth.
- 12th standard mark sheet.
- Community certificate (if any)
- Degree and Diploma certificate along with mark sheets.
- P.G degree certificate along with mark sheet.
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Other documents which is relevant to the above posts.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
IMPORTANT DATES OF NIOT RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application –
- Last date for receipt of application –
- Last date for receipt of application (for some specific place only) –
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – http://www.niot.res.in or http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
- Download Advertisement notification – click here.