Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification 2018 – Vacancy for 195 Civil Volunteer Posts
Kolkata Police has announced recruitment notification for Civic Volunteers in 2018 for 195 Posts. Both the male and female are eligible for the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through offline mode. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification 2018 for Civic Volunteer Posts. If the candidate has any experience in NCC or Civil Defence Volunteers than it will be preferable for the post.
Kolkata Police Civil Volunteer Recruitment- 195 Posts Vacancy
|Organisation||Kolkata Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteer|
Important Dates of WB Civic Police Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date Of Application||22nd May 2018|
|Closing Date Application||05th June 2018|
|Result Publishing Date||Upcoming Soon|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Education Qualification||8th Pass|
|East Division, Kolkata Police||20|
|Kolkata Mounted Police||10|
|Police Housing Estate||70|
|Detective Department, Kolkata Police||60|
|Kolkata Police Dog Squad||10|
|Kolkata Police Sports Section||25|
For more information follow the links given below –
- Official website – www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Download Recruitment Notification for Kolkata Police Civil Volunteer posts & Application Format – Click here.
- Self attested copy of identity proof.
- Self attested copy of proof of address.
- One copy of recent passport size photo.
- Self attested copy of proof of age.
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
Read recruitment.jobsandhan.com for more jobs.