Indian Navy Recruitment for the post of SSC (Edn) and PC (Logistics) 2018 Vacancy 38 Posts
Indian Navy has invited online application from unmarried eligible candidates for the post of SSC (Edn) and PC (Logistics). If any candidate found married or who marties at the time of training will be discharged immediately. Both male and female candidates are eligible for SSC (Edn) and for PC (Logistics) only male candidates are eligible. Candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 20.01.18 to 10.02.18. 38 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Candidates can fill only one application form. Candidates will receive SSB interview call on the basis of their academic performance.
Details of the post and vacancy
- SSC (Edn)- 18 posts
- PC (Logistics)- 20 posts
Important dates of Indian Navy Recruitment
- Starting date of online application- 20.01.18
- Closing date of online application- 10.02.18
Required educational qualification for the post
- SSC (Edn)
M.Sc (Physics/ Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc
M.Sc (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc
B.E./ B.Tech (Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering)
B.E./ B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- PC (Logistics)
B.E./ B.Tech in any discipline
MBA with first class
B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management
MCA/ M.Sc IT
For both categories candidates should have minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)- 56100- 110700, Level- 10, MSP- 15500
- Lieutenant- 61300- 120900, Level- 10B, MSP- 15500
- Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr)- 69400- 136900, Level- 11, MSP- 15500
- Commander (Cdr)- 121200- 212400, Level- 12A, MSP- 15500
Candidates should have born between 02.01.94- 01.01.98 as both these days are inclusive.
Candidates should have born between 02.01.94- 01.06.99 as both these days are inclusive.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam, physical test, medical test and document verification.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Before filling the form candidates should go through the application form carefully. Then they need to fill the application form and upload all the required documents that have been asked to submit with the application form. After that they can submit the form. Candidates should keep a printout of application form for future reference.
- Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Download notification on: Click Here.
Indian Navy Recruitment for the post of SSC and PC Officer 2018
Indian Navy published recruitment notification in 2018 for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz., General Service/ Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC), Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) for Jan 19 course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the post. 108 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Last date of the application form fill up has been given as 25.01.18. For more details candidates must go through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Below we have given the vacancy details, age limit, qualifications required, monthly salary structure and eligibility details for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 (officer posts in Technical & Executive Branch).
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited in Indian Navy recruitment-
1. Executive Branch- 48 posts
2. Technical Branch- 60 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
1. General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC) – 40 posts
2. NAIC (PC) – 08 posts
1. Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC) – 27 posts
2. Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC) – 33 posts
Important dates of recruitment:
Starting date of online application is 05.01.18 and closing date is 25.01.18.
Required educational qualification for the post:
Candidates must have passed engineering degree or who are in the final year of engineering course in any of the disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively.
The Indian Navy offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Indian navy jobs is given below-
Pay scale – Rs 56100- 212400
Candidates should be born between 02.01.1994 and 01.07.1999 as both these days are inclusive.
The selection process of the candidates will be done in two stages. Stage 1 will consist of Intelligence test, Picture perception and Discussion test. Stage 2 will consist of Psychological test, Group testing and Interview. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage 1 will be routed back on the same day.
Short Service Commissioned SSC Officer Recruitment Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC Vacancy 2017 Posts
Indian Navy has announced official notification. There are total 17 vacancies for pilot ATC observer posts in 2017. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
- ATC – 05
- Observer – 04
- Pilot – 08
- The essential educational qualification required for the posts is the candidate has to pass engineering or have to be the final year student of engineering.
- The candidate has to pass from any Government recognised University.
- The candidate has to carry 60% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- The minimum age should be – 20 years.
- The maximum age should be – 24 years.
- The candidate has to born between 2.07.1993 to 2.07.1999 according to the post.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The promotion and pay depends on the post as per month.
- The pay scale is decided according to the 7th CPC.
Pay as per Matrix
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than more than one cadre should mention their preference in the application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- The selection of candidates done through SSB, Medical Test and based on Merit.
- The candidate should be physically fit enough for the post.
- The candidate should fill the application according to the rules and regulation.
- Both the male and female are eligible for the post.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post –
- Phase I – SSB Interview
- Phase II – Medical Test
- Phase III – Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2017:
- The application starts from – 26.08.2017
- Last submission of application – 16.09.2017
- SSB interviews should schedule in between Dec 17 to Mar 18.