ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE RECRUITMENT 2018 MULTI TASKING STAFF POST VACANCY 43 MTS APPLICATION FORM
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy: The Andhra Pradesh postal department has announced recruitment notification for multi tasking staff in 2018. There are total 43numbers of vacancies. The application will be fill- up through on line mode by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of 43 MTS posts in 2018.
POSTS & VACANCY:
Administrative office – total – 7post
Sub-ordinate offices (postal division) – total- 1 post
Sub-ordinate offices (RMS division)-total -31 post
Ex -servicemen and PWD-total-2 post
Matriculation or ITI from any recognized board or university are required for this post.
For general category 18 years to 25 years.5 years age relaxation for SC/St.
Upper age limit maximum 15 years for persons with disabilities, 3 years after deduction of service for Ex-serviceman.
SCALE OF PAY:
Andhra Pradesh postal circle in the pay scale of Rs, 5200-20200/-(PB-1) + grade pay Rs, 1800/-
The candidates shall be subjected to an aptitude test with a total of 100 marks of level of 10th standard. Duration of examination time is 120 minutes.
Start of online application:
Last date of payment of examination fee:
Payments of application fee:
Last date of application:
APPLICATION FEE & EXAMINATION FEE:
All female candidates- application fee Rs, 100/ and examination fee Rs, nil
Male candidates (OC/OBC)-application fee Rs, 100/ and examination fee Rs, 400/
Male candidates (SC/ST/PWD)-application fee Rs, 100/ and examination fee Rs, nil
Ex- servicemen (OC/OBC- application fee Rs, 100 and examination fee RS, 400/-
Ex- servicemen (SC/ST) application fee Rs, 100 and examination fee Rs, nil
- Candidates first required to registers in the web portal.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The applicant should be ready with the Soft copies of passport size photo.
- The applicant also gives the matriculation or others certificates.
- Important to submit SC/ST/OBC certificate.
- The candidates has to fill the inputs including information i .e, NAME,DATE of BIRTH, QUALIFICATION etc.
- The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation for two years. Training will be imparted to the selected candidates as prescribed.
For details information follow the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.